Can you envision this beautiful and gentle 9.82 acres for your Horses or Farming pleasure? This gentle South facing residential property at the entrance to Oakridge Estates is perfect for the person who wants to live in the country, yet close to the amenities of Temecula, and the entertainment in Wine Country. The gated property is set up for the panoramic views and to easily access all the gentle acreage, while protecting the privacy in the back yard, and Shop area. There are interesting rock formations, horse riding trails, and acres of pasture available for you use. There is one well now being used for the home and landscaping and another dug if you wanted to use it for irrigation. The Manufactured Home is on a 433 Permanent Foundation, and is over 2600 sq. feet. It has a two-way fireplace and interesting architectural features. There are four bedrooms, Two and Ã¿Â½ baths, inside Laundry, and nice Kitchen with pantry. Full Living and Dining Rooms plus Family Room and Breakfast room. Panoramic views are at every window. The Feature that everyone will love is the 42X40' Barn./ Workshop This can be for the car guy, or for your RV or perhaps animals. Spring brings the rain/sunshine and flowers, so come soon to see this home in the hills of Temecula. (Temecula Schools)
Corinne Berge of Rancon Real Estate - Temecula
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Free Standing Oven/Range, Propane Range/Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Dual Cooling, Electric Cooling, Zoned Air
- Heating System: Fireplace Heating, Forced Air Heat, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Dwelling Faces: Southern Exposure
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Monthly HOA Dues, Quarterly HOA Dues
- Garage: RV Garage
- Parking: Private Parking, Uncovered Parking
- Patio: Patio
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace Heating, Fireplace in Living Room, Two Way Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) Downstairs, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room, High Ceilings, Indoor Laundry Room, Living Room, L-Shaped Dining Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Many Built-Ins, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Separate Family Room, Smoke Detector(s)
- MLS Area: 218 - Temecula-Northeast
- Horse Facilities: Horse Trails, Unimproved Horse Property
- View: Mountain View, Panoramic Views, Valley/Canyon Views
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Rural Setting: Rural Area
The information being provided by CARETS® is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the CARETS® MLS.
This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CRMLS, Inc., data content displayed on this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.